Saturday, September 12, 2009

Clippings

At most trials I take along my video camera, and then either forget to take disks or to charge battery or where I packed the camera, so the only video I end up taking is the odd clip on my digital still camera. These are usually short and frustrating as I run out of card room or battery just as the run gets interesting. Or forget to stop filming so I fill the card up with three minutes of grass and sky. Then I never get around to actually processing them on the computer, so they just sit around clogging up my hard drive.

But- today I actually found the collection of short clips from the States, and after I removed all the sky and grass (picturesque though it was), there were a few useable clips left over.

Featuring a couple of R's dogs, as well as Esme's dad, Grassvalley Tippy, and Mick and Moss' dad, Grassvalley Tod:


From My Videos


Andrew Gorton and Boylee Ella, eventual winners of the State Open Championship.
Bell is Esme's mother.

No comments: