Sunday, March 28, 2010

Charlie's sorted now!



ETA: Charlie's away to his new home!

This is Charlie. He's 15 months old and probably won't cut it as a sheepdog. So he's sterilised and available to a good home.

His current owner says:
"He is a beautiful boy, great nature and temperament and a wonderful companion. He is a reluctant sale but as he only barks at the sheep and not much else, is not a lot of good as a sheep dog so has to move on."

I think he'd probably be a good agility prospect, if anyone's interested (he can be Sporting Reg if you like), and I'm sure he'd fit in well as a pet for an active home. You'd certainly have the spunkiest dog at the local park!

If you're interested or know someone who might be, contact me and I'll pass on his owner's contact info.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love readying your blog! Check out my blog about my adventures with my black lab named Sage.

http://dailyadventuressage.blogspot.com/