Thursday, April 15, 2010

What Queani's been doing


She's been conspicuously absent from trial reports lately, hasn't she? Hasn't been helping out much around the farm either. My best performing 3 sheep dog, my only serious utility dog at present, where the bloody hell is she?


Well, let's just say that she's looking less Lara Bingle and more Octomum at the moment.

And what's that lurking in the garden?

Yes, you. Show yourself!


It's one little Princess (known as Feisty): 


And her four big brothers:

The Flash


Spot

Tippy

And Chub (also known as Maverick II for the amount of time he spends "putting his feet up", just like his big half-brother):

The Flash, with Chub putting his feet up in the background:

The Flash, Spot and Fiest:

The Flash and a Feistybottom:

Eating us out of house and home:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Maverick II reference. Not quite as chuuby though> :) G

Ian said...

Those puppies are so cute, my daughter walked past my laptop as I was looking at the photos and now I'm being nagged about getting a puppy!!