Monday, February 02, 2009

Esme is a Four Letter Word

Let's just say one of the new chooks (Henny, I think) has significantly less feathers than she did yesterday.

My boots are a bit stiff and sometimes uncomfortable, but I can't say that they fit any better after a good chewing, having their insoles removed and torn into shreds, and being left on the lawn overnight to soak up the dew.

And if I'd wanted to gather about a dozen big strong PD rams as a souvenir of our walk this morning and take them home with us across a couple of paddocks, then I would have been well chuffed with Esme's efforts earlier today.

But I didn't. And I'm not.

My older dogs have learned a new command recently though: "ESME!!!!" apparently means "make yourselves extremely scarce".

And I dropped the camera on the stone verandah this morning, totally smashed the casing, so no more photos on this little blog for the forseeable future. Esme, esme, esme.

4 comments:

Maddy said...

Esme, you naughty girl! Even Brynn doesn't chew boots, but she can also be a very naughty dog at times too!
I reckon Esme and Brynn woud have an absolute ball together, they'd reak havoc where-ever they'd go!!

Sam said...

Yep, I'm sure they'd be partners in crime- sounds like a nightmare!

I think we're due a Brynn update, btw...

Life With Dogs said...

Sorry to hear about the camera :(

But a good excuse to go shopping :)

An English Shepherd said...

Oh dear of course I am never naughty myself ;-)