Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Spring

It definitely feels like spring is here: the fruit trees are flowering, the wattle has turned the roadsides as yellow as the canola-brimming paddocks, and the bees and blowflies are out in force. There is so much canola this year that I'm sure south-west WA looks yellow from space, and I don't even want to think about the quantity of chemicals circulating in the air here. We're not quite ready for spring yet though- some more rain is definitely required before summer.

Today R spent the morning drenching, and the afternoon spraying, and BabyJ and I spent the whole day swanning around in the warm sunshine. Didn't get any agility training done though, and I should have.





















































Boy vs. Kelpies (Muddy and Bonnie)




















































Muddy:





















Binnaburra Bonnie:




















Boylee Angus:





















Jim:




















My little man:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous Sam.. (Jack I am referring to here, obviously! :P)
Kriszty

Sam said...

Oh, I thought you meant Angus...
But yeah, I reckon you're right :)