Monday, October 05, 2009

Four week photoshoot

Almost 4 weeks, anyway.

Evie and Squee:


Apologies to anyone who isn't much interested in gratuitous puppy photos, this is aimed mostly at those people waiting for litter pics...

Evie, Boy and a bit of Dark in the rear:



They are so much fun at this age, especially now they've moved out to the puppy run full-time and I don't have to cope with the mess and noise of constant puppy havoc in our not-very-big living room.

Evie, Dark and Boy:


Here's Squee:
she's the front-runner for the position of "Mac's Gem" at the moment. Nice and outgoing, still a bit vocal but very happy to be handled and full of beans. Right in the middle of the pack...


Squiggle: Little Miss Independent. I did think she was a bit shy, or antisocial, for a while there, but she isn't. She's just got her own agenda, and she's busy doing her own thing rather than hanging with the pack. But happy enough to play with people, not phased by the big dogs, friendly little pup.



First explorer out of the puppy run- Squiggle:


Squiggle works on the group project- shredding my ugg boots. And yes, I am in PJs and uggs at 4 in the afternoon- one of the many bonuses to living waaay out in the country!



Squiggle and Squee are a little bit smaller and finer than the others- not that that means much because midget puppies can grow into monsters- but here are the 3 heifers.

Evie: the Power Puppy. Evie is shaping up to be a bit of a handful. She's always looking for action, gets easily bored, and likes to chase things, pounce on things and sink her adorable little fangs into things. Evie used to be the "Even" pup, now she's the Evil pup.

Butter wouldn't melt, I'm sure:



Biting my pyjama leg:



Biting my ugg boot:


Biting a sibling:


Dark Girl: apart from her dopey ears, she's lovely! Outgoing, playful, very friendly. Not as noisy as Squee, as aggressive as Evie or as pushy as her brother. She doesn't sit sit still long enough to get a decent photo.





The Boy: If I were picking a puppy just for me, I have to say this would be the one I'd pick. He's just like his father (whoever that is)- aggressively affectionate, quite full of himself, very people focussed.





Boy scritching:


Squee and Boy:


Squee and Evie- the lover and the biter:


Tess is holding up well. She's getting a bit sick of being restricted to the puppy run and loves getting out for a run, working on getting her girlish figure back. But she does love her own puppies as much as she loves everyone else's.



The girlish figure does need some work (like I can talk):



"Ready for a walk in the great outdoors, kids?"


Boy leaping through the lawn:





Fat and tasty puppies:


Also tasty- dinnertime! Boy centrestage:


I did take some random puppy romping video too, which will be even more mind-numbingly boring for those not into puppies, but I'll put it up anyway, as soon as I've uploaded it.

2 comments:

Kriszty said...

Great pics!!
I really like the look of the boy...
All very VERY cute though!
Good job Tess (and Sam/Richard)
Kriszty

Tania said...

Love the puppy pics. All so fat and happy.