Thursday, October 30, 2008

A lesson in Cat Bothering

Fly is a Master Cat Botherer.


It is important to her that her sons start learning the art early.

"First, you trap your cat. Under the car is a good place to start."



Elvis is a promising apprentice Cat Botherer. Even Muddy, another Master Cat Botherer, is impressed by Elvis' early signs of talent:


JJ is not a promising apprentice Cat Botherer.


"No, you fool, don't KISS it!"

Perhaps he takes after his father...

And now for some random puppyshots:

Finbar:


Harry:







JJ attacks:


Practising Bothering on Uncle Bill and Muddy:

Does this remind you of anything? The cycle of life- how poetic!


Poor Esme has hit the Uglies. In an effort to cute her up (I'm sure "cute" can be verbed) I've given her some collar bling:


I think its working...


Tom tried to bling his collar, but as a poor farm dog he had to make do with styrofoam:


Kids can be so cruel.


The housedogs- Muddy, Fred and Bill:


Barefoot farm boy:


Yep, these are all a few weeks old. I'm terrible, I know. I have lots more, its just a matter of getting them up. Stay tuned.

No comments: