Monday, December 15, 2008

Albany agility trial



Back in November the Albany dog club held an agility trial, and since they are our local club (just 200km or so from here) BabyJ and I headed down to have a look.

I didn't get many photos- I had the camera set on Macro, the light wasn't great, and BabyJ kept taking off to check out the ring, and chucked a massive paddy when I retrieved him.

Some random pics anyway:

Guirmere Snazzy




Brynn just loves being photographed-


More Guirmere Brynn-



I think this is Bundy?



BabyJ revelling in his freedom, Esme and Finbar not-


Cathy Snook and Alex-


A short clip, featuring Terra, Jess (taking it easy after getting her AgCh in the bag) and Brynn:


Did you learn something, Finn?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice clip, thanks Sam!
Kriszty