Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Maggots at dusk

I've tried to explain to JJ that his lack of any votes on my blog poll doesn't mean that nobody loves him... but he's still not happy:


More JJ:




JJ and his dad:


BabyJ and JJ climbing the steps:
"You love me, BabyJ, don't you?"






Handsome Harry:




Elvis, who is just completely bonkers-over-the-top-out-of-control, and so is R's pick puppy (and impossible to photograph):




Finbar and his dad:


He's just a charmer:






BabyJ on the dogwalk- "Hey, I've just had a great idea! Wouldn't it be cool if I could teach a dog to climb over this plank?!"


Fin- "You want me to go where, boss?"


JJ has the idea:




Harry:




A boy and his dogs:

1 comment:

Michelle Wrighton Artist said...

Hi Sam

I havn't checked your blog for ages. The puppies are gorgeous! My hubby will kill me for asking, but have you found homes for Harry and Finbar? We're buying a few acres in Boyup Brook (now waiting for our place to sell) and plan on adding to the Border Collie crew:)

Michelle